Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm Right

I always am. In the highly unlikely event that I may someday in the future be wrong, then I will have redefined what is right. If I am demonstrated to have been wrong sometime in my past, then there was a flaw in the demonstration. If I seem to make myself wrong by way of contradiction then that just means your memory is faulty, as changes which make the past wrong, obviously alter the past such a way that it is, and always has been, correct, and having never been wrong, was not, in fact corrected. Your inability to "get this" is not my fault. If you ever feel like contradicting me, please pause to think for a second, realize that you are wrong, and send me an apology.

Obviously I would be an excellent leader for this country. Too bad it's a pain. Only a total idiot would want that job. Thank God we found one. He even managed to win against one of the biggest idiots the Dems have been able to put forward in recent times. I didn't vote for the legacy mouth-breather, and I didn't want to vote for the latest piece of democratic lumber, so I get to be right when speaking against either tool. Man I dominate.

Editor's note (made 3/9/06): I feel somewhat compelled to send people to the best page in the universe.

No comments: