Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Joke

Some engineering students were shooting the bull in the dorm one night, and began to talk about the nature of God. They all agreed immediately that God was an engineer, but what kind?
One said, "God is a structural engineer. Look at the human body, with its skeletal system and circulatory system -- pure design perfection."

The second said, "Ah, but what runs this human body? The brain! The nervous system! God is an electrical/chemical engineer!"

The third one, quiet till then, said, "Yes, but who but a civil engineer runs a waste disposal system through a recreational area?"

2 comments:

Michael L. Heien said...

Jacob - I am mad that there is no citation for this joke. I am absolutely floored. It is one of my favorite enginerr jokes. Along with:

How do you tell which engineer is the extravert? He looks at your shoes when he talks to you.

Jacob said...

a citation? I have no idea who came up with it, nor do I care. It's funny. If I pull a quote from the source, I'll cite, otherwise, it goes in without.