Monday, May 19, 2008

Back...soon

First off, as it turns out, I had readers. Who knew?

Of course now that I've been absent a year, they are all gone I'm certain, but still. I've been in a bit of limbo for a year now, but am now living and working in Philadelphia (actually living in Doylestown and working in Warminster). Things are good and, remarkably, I am still right.

This post is just to get something up again. I have a world of things that I have written in the past year, but have just not gotten around to any kind of finalizing/posting. I may string up some hot topics responses (gas, dem primary, McCain not knowing forwards from backwards...aka losing his bearings, et cetera). If anyone who read this in the past happens by again, know that I am once more settled down and will be posting again soon.

No comments: